I have been compensated by Sundown Naturals® and Pollinate Media Group for this post as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sundown Naturals® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GoodnessGiveaway #sharethegoodness http://my-disclosur.es/OBstV
After you become a mom you tend to put yourself on the backburner. You are constantly worrying about taking care of the baby or your home but what about taking care of yourself? We often forgot how important it is to be mentally and physically in shape for ourselves. When you feel good it makes taking care of everything and everyone else that much easier. Here are 5 tip for maintaining a healthier you:
- ME time! – Sounds simply enough right?? Wrong. Most of us, especially parents, don’t take enough time out during the week to do something for ourselves. The daily grind can really wear us down so make sure to schedule that massage, head to Starbucks to have a coffee and read your favorite book or hire a sitter for a fun date night.
- Stay hydrated with water – Staying hydrated with water is key to maintaining good health. Being dehydrated affects your skin, your kidneys and causes you to feel down and tired. Drinking water safety detoxes your body and gives you natural energy which is so important when constantly on the go.
- Taking vitamins daily – When I stopped breastfeeding I also stopped taking my prenatal vitamins and I instantly noticed a change. I knew I had to incorporate a multivitamin back into my daily routine. While picking up a few things at Walmart, I ended up discovering Sundown Naturals® Adult Gummies Vitamins. Sundown Naturals® are free of gluten, dairy and artificial flavors◊. I started taking the Women’s Multivitamin with Biotin. These gummies are filled with essential vitamins and minerals and support healthy hair, skin and nails. I also purchased the Melatonin Gummies which help support sound and quality sleep. Sundown Naturals® Adult Gummies have a really good taste to them and don’t have that weird aftertaste, after having these I can never go back to the traditional type of vitamins. If you’re interested in trying these gummies for yourself then enter the Goodness Giveaway Sweepstakes today! Head into Walmart and purchase at least 1 Sundown Naturals® vitamin product for a chance to win weekly prize packages and a grand prize! Every week, one winner will be selected to choose from 1 of 4 prize packs – Yogi Pack, Fitness Pack, Foodie Pack, or a $100 Walmart Gift Card. Simply upload a picture of your receipt here and you are entered for a chance to win some incredible prizes now through 11/1!
- Relaxation & Rest – Stress can literally wreak havoc on your life! Remember to breathe and step outside for 5 minutes if you need to. Also try to maximize your sleep every night. The better nights rest you get the more refreshed and productive you will be the next day.
- Exercise – If you’re anything like me, the thought of working out makes you a little sad on the inside. It’s so hard for me to really get into a good routine BUT once I do (and once you start to) you feel so good about yourself. Exercise controls your weight, improves your mood, boosts energy and all around keeps your mind and body healthier. Remember that you don’t need to spend hours upon hours at the gym to achieve this. If all you have is 15 minutes, head outside and take a brisk stroll around your neighborhood. Something as simple and easy as that promotes better health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ◊Applies to all products manufactured after 5/1/15. Please check back of label as manufacture dates may vary.