The honeymoon is suppose to be the relaxing part of getting married. It’s where you jet off somewhere to unwind and finally be able to kick your feet up after all those months of vigorous wedding planning. Unfortunately for some people, planning the honeymoon can just be added stress. Where do you go? What do you do? What is the best time to visit?
Ahhh, ok. I get it.
Planning in general isn’t for everyone. For me though – planning vacations is MY THING. I love researching places, activities to do, must see sites etc. BUT every once in awhile I stumble across a website or book that just helps me tremendously and that is exactly why I wanted to share The Honeymoon Handbook with you guys.
First of all – reading through this book gave me major wanderlust. After making a mental list of all the places that need to go on my bucketlist I started to take in all the super useful information.
Here are 2 of my favorite tips from the book:
Planning tips will help you cover off the basics and bypass the stress, with advice on:
– When to go, how long to go for, and how to factor in seasons and climates
– How to build a multi-stop honeymoon
– How to pick hotels
– Working out a realistic budget, and sticking to it
– How to compromise with your other half
– The benefit of mini-moons, and how to plan the best one possible
– Getting married abroad, including logistics and legalities
– A host of top-rated destinations, listed by type of trip
– The best destinations for same sex couples
While this book technically is for helping you book a honeymoon, the tips and information you find in it can be applied for any vacation you need help planning. Click HERE to find + purchase the book (ps it’s ON SALE!)