This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Dove and DiMe Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Can you believe that we are half way through the month of February already?! While the last few months in general have been very hectic, the last few weeks even more so. I feel like kid parties, baby showers, home errands, work and packing have consumed my life. I’m not complaining, I wouldn’t change a thing about this crazy beautiful life.
While on the go, I want to make sure that I stay fresh all day and that is why I use Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant.
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, plus its NutriumMoisture formula and ¼ Moisturizers leave your underarms feeling soft and smooth. One of my favorite things about this antiperspirant is that the scents are so clean and not overbearing like others can be.
They can easily be thrown in your purse for when on the go or placed in your carry on when headed out of town. I love that I don’t have to worry about breaking a sweat or even worse… smelling bad! With Dove Advanced Care
you can expect more from your deodorant and that makes them FIVE star to me. If I know I have a long day at work and then have to go straight to meeting my girlfriends for dinner, I have no worries because I know Dove Advanced Care has my back and is keeping me fresh.
While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect, all opinions expressed are my own.
I’ve battled with random breakouts since Middle School. Being a teen and battling acne can be really tough so from a young age I always made sure to stick to a nighttime skin care routine and Neutrogena has always been my go to brand to keep my skin healthy and clear.
Now that I’m in my 30’s (yikes), I make sure to really stay faithful to my skincare routine.
Neutrogena’s Pink Grapefruit line has become the line I use on a daily basis. The products in this line powerfully treat and help prevent breakouts and blackheads while delivering a refreshing blast of 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C.
The best beauty tip has to be to always make sure you take off your makeup at night BUT sometimes after a late night, it’s the last thing on your mind. Thats when I pull out the Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes! These pre moistened wipes throughly cleanse your skin of impurities in one simple step.
On most nights though, I start off with the Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. It’s gentle for everyday use and doesn’t irritate my skin.
I then apply the Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser. This product is clinically proven to rapidly reduce size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day. The Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne line also includes a daily leave on mask. I use this mask once a week. It fights break outs forming below skin’s surface.
For those times when a pimple just pops up out of no where, I rely on the On-The-Spot Acne Treatment. It contains only 2.5% of Benzoyl Peroxide which provides maximum level of effectiveness with 70% less irritation.
Neutrogena has made it easier than ever to find the right routine for your skin type with
the SolveMyAcne.com quiz. Check out the SolveMyAcne.com quiz to discover your own personalized acne routine. Share your results on your social media channels by using the hashtag #LetsSolveIt and tag @Neutrogena.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Neutrogena. The opinions and text are all mine.
While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Always and Latina Bloggers Connect, all opinions expressed are my own.
Getting to the gym a few times a week is a little more difficult these days since becoming a mother. You have so many other things to worry about and take care of that fitness can take a backseat. I’ve been trying to find a little extra motivation so what I’ve been doing is keeping my gym bag already packed and close to my front door as a reminder to just grab that bag and go! I feel like I carry so much stuff in mine but it’s all items that are super useful and products I use frequently.
So… here is what’s in MY gym bag:
1. Towel – Chances are after a good workout, you will be sweating! Because of that, I make sure to always carry a towel with me.
2. Face Makeup Wipes – I’m usually on the go prior to making it to the gym so by keep these wipes with me, it guarantees I can wipe my face clean before my workout.
3. Deodorant – ….for those times when you just absolutely need some lol
4. Sandals – I love taking my sneakers off after a hard workout and throwing these on to give my feet some relief.
5. Ipod + Earbuds – I love getting in the zone while working out and that includes good music, so I make sure to have the essentials with me.
6. Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes – The Always Sheer Dailies is a thin flexible panty liner that is so comfortable that you can wear it all day, including during your workouts, which is why I always make sure to carry a few in my gym bag. Always wipes keep me feeling fresh ALL day and since they come conveniently individually wrapped, they are perfect for on the go. Adding Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes to my daily routine helps me stay shower fresh – before, after and during my workouts.
So… what’s in YOUR gym bag?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Always. The opinions and text are all mine.