1. Massage – Sending your loved one to a spa OR having the spa come to them, is an excellent gift idea for this Valentine’s Day. Everyone could use a little ME time or extra relaxation. You can also opt to add on a manicure or reflexology service.
2. London Soho Weekender Bag – I personally love gifts like this. When traveling I prefer to have something that I can keep all my makeup, jewelry or tolietries in and not have to go crazy trying to find them. I also love that you can fill the pockets on the inside of this bag with other small gifts, like makeup or beauty items, and give that as 1 large present.
3. IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi – Beauty gifts are great no matter what the occasion. I’m a huge fan of IT Cosmetics and especially love the Je Nais Sais Quoi shades. Two of my favorites are the Vitality Lip Flush & Ombre blush – these will be big hits with the lady in your life that is also a beauty lover.
4. SinfulColors Polishes – SinfulColors is one of my favorite polish brands. They are affordable, have great shades but best of all – they last without chipping. They currently have a great collection out with some fun shades that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Kissful Thinking & It’s About Valen-time are my favorite shades.
5. Baked by Melissa – If you want to think outside of the box when it comes to your typical Valentine’s Day sweets and chocolate – head over to Baked by Melissa. These are my favorite cupcakes and for Valentine’s Day they have super cute heart themed boxes and limited edition flavors.
6. FTD Long Stem Roses – You can never go wrong with traditional and classic long stem red roses! These beauties are very romantic and you can always upgrade your bouquet to add more roses.