L’Oreal just recently introduced their new line of Lip Paints and they consist of vibrant statement shades with a glossy finish. As one of my favorite drug store brands, when I saw these came out – I knew I had to get my hands on them to test them out.
L to R: Nude Star, Fearless Fuchsia, Wild Rose, DIY Red, Violet Twist & Lilac Lust
How gorgeous are these shades? I truly love these lippies and while I tend to lean more towards a matte, these made me find my love again for a glossy finish.
While they normally retail for $9.99, I came across them for $8 at both Target, Harmon and Walmart. What shades will you be picking up?
[While these products were compliments of L’Oreal, as always – all opinions are of my own.]
While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Aveeno and #WeAllGrow Latina Network, all opinions expressed are my own.
Fall is finally here!
With every change of season my skin goes through a period where it’s all out of whack. I know a lot of you can relate so I wanted to share some of my top tips and products to keeping your skin balanced and radiant this Fall.
1. Water – When it comes to water you should follow the 8×8 rules. That’s eight 8 oz glasses of water per day. This keeps your skin hydrated, firmer and gives you the appearance of a natural glow.
2. Sleep – I’m a mom to a 1 year old so I know how hard this can be, especially when you have a kid that doesn’t sleep throughout the night. Getting the proper amount of sleep at night helps you prevent sleep deprivation which basically makes your skin look dull…. and let’s not forget those under eye bags. Lack of sleep can also cause stress which then can cause acne.
3. Moisturize – Keeping your skin moisturized is such an important part of your daily skincare routine. I use AVEENO Yogurt Lotion and Body Wash daily to keep my skin nourished. I love how this collection incorporates natural ingredients such as yogurt, apricots, vanilla, honey and colloidal oats. Formulated with Active Naturals Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt, this unique formula revitalizes and instantly saturates dry skin while leaving it feeling moisturized. It also contains essential vitamins, lactose, proteins, lactic acid and lipids found in yogurt to deliver a rich, nourishing experience.
4. Exfoliate – Your skin can become pretty flaky this time of year so you want to exfoliate your skin with a face or body scrub at least once a week. If you have sensitive skin, opt for something more gentle.
5. Sunscreen – I’m not sure why people think you only need sunscreen in the summer but it’s important to use it all year round. The UV rays during this season are not as strong but they are during the summer months, but none the less, they are there and can be harmful. Using sunscreen will help your skin from burning and can protect against premature wrinkling.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AVEENO. The opinions and text are all mine.