- Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Purifying Foam Cleanser | $12 – I’m a huge fan of foam cleansers and this is my go to. I love the lather and how gentle it is on my face. It removes all of my makeup and makes my skin very smooth and just super clean. Since using I also feel like my pores have reduced.
- Laura Geller Quench N Tint Hydrating Foundation | $33 – This is an absolute summer must have that can also carry you throughout all the seasons. This foundation is weightless and just leaves your skin glowing. It has the perfect amount of coverage, not full coverage but not sheer, and you don’t feel like you have any makeup on which is a huge plus for me.
- Clarins Lip Comfort Oil | $26 – OK, raise your hand if you are obsessed with this lip oil!!! This lip oil nourishes, hydrates and soothes. The color is sheer yet beautiful. Candy is my go to shade but the others are equally as amazing.
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray + Perk Up Dry Shampoo | $24 – I’m a big Amika fan. They consistently put out quality products and these 2 are my current favs. The blowout spray is a game changer for me. It cuts out my frizziness while keeping my hair bouncy and manageable. The dry shampoo is super weightless and brings my oily locks back to life.
- Garnier Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes | $7 – If you follow me on my other social channels you know this product is something I use daily. These wipes are so gentle on my skin and literally get all of my makeup and dirt off without irritation.
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer | $29 – It’s been a few years since I used Hoola but I purchased it in the beginning of the summer and it made me remember everything I love about it. It’s the perfect bronze shade with no glitter. I’ve been loving this for both contouring as well as sweeping across my whole face for a sun kissed look.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm | $18 – Fresh Lip products are game changers but when I tried their caramel hydrating balm I instantly fell in love. It’s sheen, super hydrating and smells DELICIOUS. This lip product is a staple in my purse.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In Your Glow | $32 – I love any palette that is multi use and the shades provided in this one are beautiful. One sweep across gives you an all around radiant glow or you can use each one separately.
- Nyakio African Black Soap Purifying Mud Mask | $35 – Skincare is in regardless of the season. This creamy purifying mud mask draws out dirt, impurities and toxins for soft, smooth, clarified skin. Infused with African black soap, rich in vitamins A and E, this gentle mask helps retexturize and detoxify skin.
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
I have a slight obsession with subscription boxes. Theres something about having a fun box arrive at your home and you being surprised with its contents – especially if that box is curated by a style icon.
Box of Style by The Zoe Report is a seasonal subscription box curated by The Zoe Report Editor-in-Chief, Rachel Zoe and her team of editors. This subscription box ships out 4 times a year and contains an assortment of at least 5 full-sized fashion, beauty and lifestyle products that can be styled together or worn on their own!
Here’s a look at their Summer 2017 box.
In this box you get 6 summer ready items worth over $450!
Sole Society Straw Panama Hat | Retail: $27
Raen Durante Sunglasses | Retail: $150
Helena Quinn Kimono | Retail: $120
BeautyCounter Protect Stick Sunscreen | Retail: $18
BeautyCounter Cream Blusher in Hibiscus | Retail: $37
The Brave Collection Compass Necklace | Retail: $115
I am absolutely in love with the Summer Box of Style! All the items are travel friendly and the beauty products are made with natural ingredients. The Compass Necklace is one of my favorite items in this box. It was handmade in Cambodia and 10% of the profits are donated toward the fight against human trafficking.
The Box of Style retails for $99.99 per season and the value of each seasons box is over $400! Past boxes have included brands such as Mara Hoffman, Too Faced, Toyshop and La Mer. Fun fact: Every box has sold out since Box of Style launched in March 2015!
Click HERE to subscribe and use promo code BOSSU20 for $20 off until August 7th.
This post is brought to you by Tone Skin Care. As always, all opinions are my own.
Tone Skin Care is known for their awesome body washes so I was super excited to hear that they had a new product out – Brazilian Glam!
First things first – the packaging! I’m a sucker for visually appealing products and this one is a stand out. The bold colors catch my attention immediately and it has a really cute print on the front of the bottle.
Brazilian Glam is a mix of Brazil Nut Oil and Maracujá. The scent is incredible! It’s very tropical with hints of coconut which instantly made me feel like I was swept away to a gorgeous beach in Rio. This scent lingered on both my body and in my bathroom long after I was out of the shower. This body wash is creamy and super moisturizing and it left my skin silky smooth.
What I love most about Brazilian Glam and the rest of the body wash scents from Tone Skin Care is their products are great quality and very luxurious feeling but at a super affordable price. You can pick this body wash up for only $3!
Click HERE to check out their Instagram account to stay up to date with what they have going on and what they will be coming up with next.
Is Tone Skin Care your go to body wash? Leave me your favorite scent below and if you haven’t tried Brazilian Glam – make sure to pick one up… thank me later 😉
This post is brought to you by Vanity Planet and The Motherhood. As always, all opinions are my own.
Makeup brushes are one of those items that you can truly never have too many of – at least that is what I constantly tell myself. I have been through so many sets that include 5-6 of your basic everyday brushes and then end up having to purchase more individual ones for specific uses. Purchasing brushes like this basically means that when it comes time to pack for a trip, I end up tossing numerous brushes in the same bag as my makeup. I really wanted to find something that had all the different kinds of brushes I like but is also friendly when on the go.
1. Kabuki Brush – to apply mineral powder
2. Powder/Blush Brush – to apply powder foundation and blush
3. Flat Top Stippling Brush – to apply light powder or creamy products
4. Angled Contour Brush – for blending and contouring
5. Liquid Foundation Brush – to apply liquid foundation
6. Large Fan Brush – to apply blush, blending, highlights, and for brushing off excess powder
7. Concealer Brush – for concealing a concentrated area
8. Medium Blender – for blending
9. Smudging Brush – to smudge specific area of a smoky eye
10. Crease Shader – for controlled application of shadow on eye creases
11. Large Domed Shader – to shade powders and moisturizer-based products
12. Precision Concealer – to apply concealer to small, targeted areas
13. Rounded Liner Brush – for applying cream eyeliner products
14. Angled Lining Brush – for precise eyeliner application
15. Lip Liner Brush with cap – to apply lip liner for a smooth contour
These 15 brushes will work for you to achieve any look you are going for so no need to buy any additional to add to this set. The rollout case is my absolute favorite.
It allows you to keep all of your brushes in one space so they are organized and has a protective flap that keeps your brushes clean. This set is super compact and is perfect for when on the go. They are cruelty free and made with premium synthetic bristles that have a super soft and silk feel. I have been using them for a few weeks and the larger powder brushes work so well for my everyday makeup look. They also clean easily while maintaining their shape.
This brush set retails for $100 but is currently on sale for $80.
GUESS WHAT? I have a special 70% off promo code for my readers which will bring the price down to $24!!!!! That price is a steal for such a great set. Click HERE to check out the details on this set and enter promo code: Pearls70 at checkout for the additional discount.
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media, all opinions expressed are my own.
It’s finally starting to feel like Spring over here in New Jersey and I have to say…. I. AM. LOVING. IT! We all know that when the seasons change we are constantly having to switch up our beauty routine and apparel. So I wanted to share with you guys some must have items for those Spring Days & Summer Nights.
As the weather starts to heat up, we instantly start to pull out those LBD’s so making sure we have smooth (& hairless!) skin is a priority. I have sensitive skin so I am always extra careful about the products I use and that is exactly why I appreciate that Nad’s is formulated with natural extracts of melon, aloe vera, avocado oil and honey to soothe and protect sensitive skin. You simply apply the cream (do not exceed 10 minutes) then wipe off for quick and painless hair removal in as little as 4 minutes. Click HERE to purchase.
While skincare is important year round, I find myself taking extra steps during the Spring and Summer to make sure it stays cleansed and moisturized. I really love this 4 piece set from Bloom Mineral. It includes:
–Purifying Mud Mask (1 oz.) | This mask is created with mud from the Dead Sea and is then mixed with olive oil, honey, fragrance and Aloe Vera extract. It cleans your impurities deep within as well as help keeps your skin soft and looking more refreshed.
–Softening Cleansing Milk (1 oz.) | This product allows you to remove makeup and clean your face by using only natural moisturizers from Dead Sea minerals.
–Moisture Shield (1 oz.) | Enriched with Dead Sea minerals, this product will allow moisture to flood your skin with hydration all day long.
–Shielding Eye Cream (1 oz.) | This formula is made with vitamin E fruit extracts and Dead Sea minerals. It helps to control visible signs of aging, as well as tired signs around the eyes.
Use promo code: skin25 at check out for 25% off (good through June 30th)
This is the time of the year where my eyes are constantly itchy. I just put a drop or two of Clear Eyes Pure Relief and I feel instant soothing comfort. The proprietary Clear Eyes Pure Relief® bottle has a builtin purifying filter that keeps the bacteria out, so there’s no need for preservatives. Get your $3 off coupon HERE.
This bralette is EVERYTHING! It’s made with soft, stretchy lace and is so comfy. The cups are lined, it’s bulk free and it holds you in place perfectly. I love that the straps are adjustable and can be turned into racerback style. They are available in 3 sizes: Small (28A-32D), Medium (32A-34D), and Large (36A-38D). Click HERE to check out all the styles they offer.