Who doesn’t like deals???
With Christmas right around the corner, we are all shopping around for the perfect gifts for our loved ones.
Macy’s is currently having their Friends & Family event until December 3rd.
Use the Promo Code: FRIEND and receive 25% off regular, sale & clearance items as well as 10% off electronics, furniture, mattresses & rugs.
Happy Shopping! xo
In honor of yesterday being Cyber Monday, I wanted to share one of my FAVORITE websites with you all.
Nasty Gal – this site is for the Trendy & Bold Fashionista in all of us!
Cyber Monday always brings amazing deals but Nasty Gal has extended the savings until midnight tonight. Save 25% on ALL items – sale included. One of my favorite finds was the Total Stud Blouse.
Normally $48 it is just $36 today – want an even bigger savings? The cream was marked down to $24 and you can get it today for just $18!!!
Here’s a few more fabulous finds for today:
Faux Fur Coat – $40.95
Dark Acid Skinny Jean – $43.50
Spike Boot – $70.50
Happy Shopping! xo
While looking up recipes for Thanksgiving I came across this recipe with the most amazing title ever:
Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
reallllly? ahhh Heaven in a cookie! If you get a chance to make these, let me know what you think.
Prep Time: 2 hours – Cook time: 10 mins – Total time: 2 hours 10 mins Serves: 2 dozen cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 jar of Nutella, chilled in refrigerator
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. The butter will begin to foam. Make sure you whisk consistently during this process. After a couple of minutes, the butter will begin to brown on the bottom of the saucepan; continue to whisk and remove from heat as soon as the butter begins to brown and give off a nutty aroma. Immediately transfer the butter to a bowl to prevent burning. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- With an electric mixer, mix the butter and sugars until thoroughly blended. Beat in the egg, yolk, vanilla, and yogurt until combined. Add the dry ingredients slowly and beat on low-speed just until combined. Gently fold in all of the chocolate chips.
- Chill your dough for 2 hours in the refrigerator, or place in freezer for 30 minutes if you are super eager, although I cannot promise the same results if you do this.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Once dough is chilled measure about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Flatten the dough ball very thinly into the palm of your hand. Place 1 teaspoon of chilled nutella in the middle and fold dough around it; gently roll into a ball — it doesn’t have to be perfectly rolled! Make sure that the nutella is not seeping out of the dough. Add more dough if necessary. Place dough balls on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart and flatten with your hand VERY gently. (Really only the tops need to be flattened a bit!)
- Bake the cookies 9-11 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. They will look a bit underdone in the middle, but will continue to cook once out of the oven. Cool the cookies on the sheets at least 2 minutes. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Remove the cooled cookies from the baking sheets after a few minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
Happy Baking 🙂
Thanks for following my blog! For as long as I can re-call, there was always a few things I have been obsessed with – beauty, fashion, traveling, eating…. but most of all, writing! A lot of little girls growing up want to be a ballerina or a doctor but I have always had this wild imagination and I always wanted to be a writer. When I got to college my dream job was writing for Cosmo or Glamour Magazine. In my mind I had it all planned out – I would apply for a writing position, I would score it & I would become this well-known Advice Column writer. Needless to say… the real world doesn’ t work that way. I started to realize I might have watched a little too much Sex & the City & admired Carrie Bradshaw a bit much.
Even though I never landed my dream job I sit here today still obsessed with the same things so I figured… why not start a blog. I attempted the blogging thing a few years back and life kinda got in the way. Hopefully this time will be different.