1. Ralph Lauren Romance / $88 – This is my go to fragrance! It’s a very feminine, light and floral scent that is long-lasting. I think perfume can be tricky sometimes since every woman favors different notes but Ralph Lauren Romance is one of those scents that works for everyone.
2. Reversible Faux-Leather Tote / $34 – This is currently my favorite on the go bag. It’s large enough to hold everything you need for the day without being obnoxious. It comes in handy when you have a long day out. It fits all my necessities for the day including my makeup bag and a pair of flats or heels to change into while still being really chic. I have also used it as a cute diaper bag when heading out for the day with my son. It’s available in Bluetiful, Cognac Brown (shown) & Rose Gold.
3. Places to go, People to see Coffee Table Book by Kate Spade / $40 – I’m a sucker for a fabulous coffee table book… I’m also the biggest wanderlust you’ll meet. Combine those two and you have this book by Kate Spade. From inspirational quotes and travel wisdom to old world glam photography – this book has it all.
4. Henri Bendel Party Girls Mug / $25 – The Party Girls Mug is an essential addition for all fellow coffee & tea lovers. Featuring a custom Izak illustration and Henri’s signature on the handle, this porcelain mug is a chic and charming.
5. Givenchy Jewelry / $25+ – While browsing in Macy’s a few months back, I stumbled upon a case filled with Givenchy jewels and was blown away. I did not know that this luxurious brand started to make more affordable, yet equally as stunning, jewelry. The stones used as well as the quality of all the pieces are top notch. Three of my favorite pieces are the Teardrop earrings, Crystal Bangle Bracelet and this stunning Cluster statement necklace.
6. Madden Girl Lolaaa Over-the-Knee Dress Boots / $99 – Over the Knee boots are this seasons Must Have item. I really love these because the lace up back really makes them stand out. They are made from stretch microsuede and have gold-tone accents.
7. H&M Textured Weaved Cape / $35 – Capes! I have an obsession with them. Capes have been hot for some time now. The reason why I love this one so much is because I feel like it is very flattering on all body types. Many others can make you look very boxy but this one flows perfectly. Capes can be worn during any season and can be dressed up or worn casually making this a perfect present under the tree.