I used both regular tape cut into strips and a nail dotting tool to obtain the designs.
1. I painted all my nails the color I liked with 2 coats each.
**Remember to let the nail fully dry, or throw some quick dry top polish to speed up the process.
2. I then took a piece of scotch tape and cut it into smaller strips.
3. Take the tape strips and create the design you would like.
4. Take your accent polish and paint the whole nail. (use 2 coats if a sheer color)
5. Wait 2 minutes, remove strips.
6. Using a dotting tool (a tooth pick & bobby pin work just as good) create a design for an accent nail.
7. Finish with a top coat.
So easy & CHIC!
What do you think??